When there is good conversation among friends interacting to each other's creativity there is MAGIC IN THE AIR!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday; every two weeks.

Monday, October 26, 2009

My First Interview!

Just a real quick post.. Dana Glass of the Examiner.com National did an interview with me at the end of last week regarding my digital stamps and this blog and wrote an article. It will be a 2 part article, one showcasing today and I believe the other tomorrow ((I think mainly because I am soo windy)) :O) but anyway... here is it is ((squeeling with delight)) THANKS SO MUCH Dana!! Please check it out it if you want some interesting facts about me, my images and how I think (lol well you might want to bypass the how I think thing!) You can find the article here!

11 comments:

pinky said...

Congratulations Nina, it was lovely to read about you and things sound very exciting for your future.
Hugs
Pinky

1CardCreator said...

Congratulations Nina, great article! I am so happy for you. I left a comment there too! ~Diane

Susan.... said...

l would like to wish you all best in your new venture ! l enjoyed reading the great article, and look forward to reading part 2..
hugs
susan x

Michelle B said...

Awesome Nina! Loved learning about you. So exciting,looking forward to part 2.

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Patti J said...

Wow Nina - I know someone quite famous! Congratulations, dear friend!!! How exciting!

Kimberly S said...

Congrats! I'll be looking forward to reading more in part two! :)

Danielle said...

wow Nina - way to go! Awesome interview - I loved it! I loved seeing the DT creations featured too!
Hugs, Danielle

Curt in Indy said...

Congrats Kiddo! Looks like you are on your way! Best, Curt

Christa said...

Thanks for another beautiful image! I guess I still qualify as a "lurker", so my favorite family dish from childhood is probably Chocolate Zucchini Cake. I know it sounds gross, but it's heavenly! You can't see or taste the zucchini (it just makes it super-moist), and it's sprinkled with chocolate chips on top.

Nilla said...

Just read part two! Very well said all of it! Loved it! Congrats! Hugs Nilla

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Congratulations on your article, Nina! I wish you the best of luck in your future as a stamp company owner! It has it's ups and downs, but overall, it's the best job I've ever had! You understand, it's ideal for an artist to draw for a living!

Best to you!

hugs!